NETWORK MARKETING? NEW BUSINESS? BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY? OR IT’S JUST LIKE A JOB?
Be Careful. Be Smart. Be Informed!!!
Nowadays there are so many schemes of business that come up and seem very good and profitably. Due to the lack of employment that everyone is faced with, most people tend to close their eyes when making decisions by taking up everything that comes there way. Do Not DO THAT!!!! Not everything that seems good is any good at all. Some business opportunities are almost impossible for you to succeed, meaning it will take you years, millions and too much endless effort for you to make any profit from it. I know that great investments take time, but that does not justify every measure of time doing business that is not paying you back anything month after month. Before you join any group, any business, any job you MUST first be SURE how profitable the same will be for you. You must know the following:
- How much investment is needed from you in order for the first level of profit to start coming into your profit.
- How much work/effort you need to provide in order for you to earn sufficient and grow your business?
- Is the business you are getting into sustainable in terms of consumption/purchases? Are the products you are due to be selling required by people from day to day or only periodically?
- Assess your clients list taking into full consideration their income, financial capacity, willingness to buy from you and their needs from the same products.
- Considering retail prices and your clients’ financial muscle – what kind of paying plans can you afford to give your clients and how will that affect your business?
- Assess your competition. Who else is selling what you are selling and what makes you a better source for the customer.
- Make a business plan which include the following:
- Full clients list of potential buyers (friends, relatives, colleagues, others and their contacts)
- Step by step chronological investment schedule from initial capital, operational costs (airtime, transportation, publicity, other services) and business boost input.
- Business mechanics structure: highlight how the whole process of various business transactions will be carried out, for example: how you will pay for orders, is it by western union or Xapit or bank deposit of money transfer or cash or cheque or VISA card swipe etc? How will you receive the items? Are there any risks and how would you best prevent any possible losses and damages? How long will products take to arrive?
- How will you get the items to your clients? This is in terms of transportation, packaging, delivering or collection?
- What documentation will you produce for record keeping of stock, expenditure, income, correspondence etc.
- Have you made sure of: Affordability, Accessibility and Constant publicity?
If you are joining a network marketing business ensure that you understand EVERTHING about the ENTIRE business from the catalogue of products, profits, bonuses, shares, ranks, members’ privileges. Do not always just believe fake promises like you may win a car or house or US$100,000 by the end of the year. For these privileges there must be very clear formulae of how to get there so that you can measure your ability and aim accordingly.
Be clear about every percentages mentioned, bonuses promised and discounts guaranteed. Although great success in business often requires a good investment of time, a good network marketing company must get paying you good profits first from the product sales, then the viable network you build, then the purchases by your team members, then periodic bonuses, as well as rank-based privileges. A good network will make every hardworking member happy just starting with retail profits.
QUICK BUSINESS TIPS FROM MASTER CHIMBALA
P.O Box 34742 Lusaka Zambia